To use Instagram stories, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page by tapping on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Your Story” icon at the top of your profile page. This will open the Instagram stories camera.
- Take a photo or video by tapping on the camera button at the bottom of the screen. You can also swipe left or right to switch between the front and rear-facing cameras.
- Edit your photo or video by using the tools at the top of the screen. You can add filters, stickers, and text to your story, or use the drawing tools to draw on your photo or video.
- Share your story by tapping on the “Send To” button at the bottom of the screen. From here, you can choose to share your story with all of your followers, or only with select followers.
- Your story will now be visible on your profile page for 24 hours, and will appear at the top of your followers’ feeds. Your followers can view your story by tapping on your profile picture in their feed.
To view other users’ stories, swipe right on your feed to access the stories tray. From here, you can view stories from the accounts you follow, or discover new accounts to follow.